Head of Manufacturing Engineering job in Eger
ZF Hungária Kft.
ZF Hungária Kft. is searching for experienced colleagues to the division of
Automatic transmission production
for the following position:
Head of Manufacturing Engineering
- Coordination and deadline tracking of all relevant planning activities in the assembly and final-testing areas
- Comprehensive process planning for assembly and testing
- Design of industrial control systems
- Planning and processing of assembly and test bench projects
- Ensuring a cost-efficient and quality-oriented manner for serial production of transmissions
- Coordination of location-specific projects and strategy / investment planning
- Continuous improvement of assembly, measurement and testing processes as well as organizational procedures.
- Degree in mechanical engineering and/or electrical engineering
- At least 5 years supervisory/managerial experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Intercultural competence, flexibility and the ability to work in a team
- Organizational skills, analytical abilities, quality orientation
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Project
- Ability for travel – both domestic and international
- Profound knowledge of assembly processes within the automotive industry
- German language knowledge
What we offer:
- Stable company background and long term working possibility
- Full of challenges and high level professional activities in an international company
- Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
- Career possibility, continuous training program and language courses
- Competitive receipts and bonus adjust to performance
- Health insurance and voluntary pension counter services
- Sponsoring of meal
- School start support
- Company kindergarden
ZF Hungária Kft.
Kistályai út 2.
+36 36 520 100
Aktuális álláshirdetések ZF Hungária Kft.
Feladás dátuma 2017-10-13
Megtekintve: 121 alkalommal