ZF Hungária Kft. is searching for experienced colleagues to the domain of
IT Service Center Hungary
for the following position:
Web Developer for MES Application
- Providing operational support for production related and supporting Systems
- Ensure the systems in your responsibility perform according to operational objectives including but not limited to product specification, governmental
regulations, process performance targets, and internal and external customer requirements
- Provide technical clarification and resolve problems that impede production
- Coordinate with the central software development department in Germany to ensure the IT concepts are implemented efficiently at local
- Analyse, document and implement changes/enhancements/solutions in conjunction with business departments such as planning, production, quality, logistics and maintenance
- Follow through the entire solution process considering profitability, feasibility and integration factors
- Document problems and solutions in ZF standard systems.
- Degree in Information Technology or Economics
- 3-5 years experiences in Information Technology
- Object oriented programming in C#
- Basic knowledge required in: SQL, Service oriented architectures
- Ideal knowledge ideal: Angular2 + Typescript or Angular2 + Nativescript
- Experience with solution design, development and implementation
- Organizational and Task Management skills
- Negotiation level English language skills
- Willingness for travelling.
What we offer:
- Stable company background and long term working possibility;
- Full of challenges and high level professional activities, in an international company;
- Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries;
- Carreer possibility, continuous training program and language courses;
- Competitive receipts and bonus adjust to performance;
- Health insurance and voluntary pension counter services;
- Sponsoring of meal;
- School start support;
- Utilization of the company kindergarten.
ZF Hungária Kft.
Kistályai út 2.
+36 36 520 100