ZF Hungária Kft. is searching for experienced colleagues to the domain of
IT Service Center Hungary
for the following position:
Senior Automation Specialist
- Manage and coordinate the IT systems used in the assembly and final test lines
- Monitoring, trouble shooting, improving the process control systems and their associated data interferences
- Train IT automation 1st level support team
- Create IT concepts for effective business processes for the final testing line
- Support TS16949 processes
- Support plant-wide 5S activities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation
- Project experience in implementing IT systems and project management methods
- Knowledge of industrial business processes, particularly the automotive industry
- Proficient in database technology (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Siemens PLC programming and interface experience
- Programming skills (C/C++/.NET /Java)
- Solid knowledge of MS Windows Server
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills with the ability to think logically and analytically
- Experience working in teams
- Ability to manage national and international projects at other locations
- Travel locally and internationally 3-5 years experience in Information Technology
- Organizational and Task Management skills
- Solid knowledge of web based technologies
- German language skills a plus
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp Server systems.
What we offer:
- Stable company background and long term working possibility
- Full of challenges and high level professional activities, in an international company
- Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
- Career possibility, continuous training program and language courses
- Competitive receipts and bonus adjust to performance
- Health insurance and voluntary pension counter services
- Sponsoring of meal
- Possibility of home office
- School start support
- Utilization of the company kindergarten.
ZF Hungária Kft.
Kistályai út 2.
+36 36 520 100